We are urgently looking for below professionals for a leading oil & gas company Saudi Arabia. Interested applicants kindly share your updated CV to our mail id: [email protected]
Note: All applicants must have Minimum 12 years of experience in refining/petrochemical industries & Minimum of 2 years in Asset Performance Management and Asset Predictive Analytics systems
1. Control & Instrumentation Engineer – Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronics Engineering, or its equivalent, Operational experience in any oil and gas plants, Proficient in the codes and standards in the oil and gas industry, i.e., API, BS, ISO, ASME, ANSI, IEC, ISA, IEEE, etc
2. Digital Transformation Coordinator – Data Scientist – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics, or Equivalent, Knowledge of oil/gas related plant processes and operation, Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on data manipulation, analytics, and building statistical models, Intermediate to advanced knowledge in digital transformation fields such as IIOT, Artificial Intelligence, machine learning and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
3. Project Engineer – Solid background experience in project management and engineering economics to perform business case development related to technologies deployment. Additional experience in any of the areas like process engineering, mechanical, electrical, civil,
4. Operations/Process Engineer – Solid background experience in refinery or chemical process technologies from different licensors. Experience in technology pilot testing in refinery or chemical premises. Process design and ability to interpret P&IDs
5. Mechanical/Reliability Engineer – Solid background experience in refinery or chemical operations in areas of mechanical, reliability or inspection. Experience in technology pilot testing in refinery or chemical premises. Process design and ability to interpret P&IDs or equipment drawings.
More Oil & Gas Jobs