we are hiring for IRAQ
A local EPC Contractor is hiring for a Gas dehydration Unit and Gas Sweetening unit Project the following positions:
1- Process Engr
2- Mech Engr
3- E&I Engr
4- Civil Engr.
6- Procurement & Logistic.
NB: ALL POSITIONS
– Senior (over 10 years’ experience) with full proficiency in gas treatment projects.
– Full proficiency in HISIS and ability to train a team (for the process Engr).
– Good communication skills.
– Familiarized with codes and standards at least the followings (API 650, API 661; API 2000; API 520, ASME code, ….).
– Provide references and contact for client / projects …
– Full proficiency in AME TANK, PV Elite, …
– familiarized with NFPA and NT109.
TEKLA (is a must for draughtsman).
TEAM will be required also to participate in daily activities :
– Participate in the elaboration of the commercial offer for EPC projects.
– Ensure application of the Engineering Quality System procedures.
– Carry out assigned work with the project team.
– Budget Schedule of multidisciplinary engineering tasks with the CTR (cost time resource).
– Prepare material requisitions and work with vendors to supply mechanical equipment.
– Preparation of clarifications list.
– Participate in the preparation of the document control register (DCR).
– Preparation of the Basis of Design Report (BOD).
kindly send your cvs and all attestations, certificates to :
More Oil & Gas Jobs