New Project FPSO SEPETIBA in Offshore
It is important that you read the job description and apply for the one that best fits your profile.Applications must be made directly on our website at the link posted below.
- Storekeeper – https://lnkd.in/dvt8Qxnm
- Equipment Inspector – https://lnkd.in/dksXcqZH
- Mechanical Technician – https://lnkd.in/dv8-JkZF
- Instrument Technician – https://lnkd.in/d2-iHbH9
- Assistant Storekeeper – https://lnkd.in/dBHspris
- GPO – https://lnkd.in/dm4K2aFH
- Foreman GP – https://lnkd.in/dcxgN836
- Crane Driver – https://lnkd.in/dCbt4uhC
- Cargo Operator – https://lnkd.in/dwi4jJPP
- Safety Officer – https://lnkd.in/dGTUryP8
- Assistant Safety Officer – https://lnkd.in/daEnGSbA
- Radio Operator – https://lnkd.in/dG4ZFgWZ
- LabTech – https://lnkd.in/d58DdpG5
- Production Technician – https://lnkd.in/dHRbH9TB
- Control Room Operator – https://lnkd.in/dtxmWhFp
Role and Responsibilities:
1) Establish and Maintain Effective working Relationships
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with team, colleagues and visitors to the working environment
- Establish and maintain effective communications with Company representatives and client
- Carry out accurate and effective work toolbox talks and handovers
2) Operate Radio Communications Equipment
- Operate VHF/MF/HF radio equipment according to correct international procedures
- Operation of Satellite systems and equipment
- Operate Internal telephone exchange
- Make tannoy announcements as required
- Control access to radios, radio room, and communications equipment and communications equipment rooms
- Use and respond to standard international communications terminology where appropriate
3) Perform General Administration
- Ensure incoming and outgoing messages, faxes and e-mails are delivered accurately and within good time
- Deliver oral messages clearly and accurately
- Maintain accurate PAX Lists, baggage and cargo manifests and cabin allocations where appropriate
4) Maintain Communications Equipment
- Report all defects and problems immediately using correct procedures
- Ensure all significant fittings, cabinets (doors, lights radios controls) and components are secure and operational
- Perform first line maintenance of radio and communications equipment within limits of responsibility.
- Request spares or replacements using correct procedures.
- Produce accurate work history and log of maintenance and report to supervisor for entry into AMOS
5) Emergency Response Role
- Carry out Emergency Response role.
- During Emergency Response Drills and training exercises, demonstrate competence.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified in radio operations / air traffic or STCW Reg. AIV/2 (Minimum requirements for certification of GMDSS radio personnel).
- Practical computer skills, in particular Management System-Excel, Management System-Word.
- Telecom and communications equipment maintenance experience desired.
- Offshore experience preferred
More Oil & Gas Jobs